How to become a member
Individuals interested in joining the AITP may do so online from
http://aitp.site-ym.com/members/group.aspx?id=75721. You may also join by
calling Cathy Margolin at, 949-645-5950 or email
AITP offers opportunities for Information Technology (IT) leadership and education
through partnerships with industry, government and academia. AITP provides quality IT
related education, information on relevant IT issues and forums for networking with
experienced peers and other IT professionals. Adopted July, 2001.
AITP is the Information Technology professional organization of choice for providing
leadership opportunities, professional development and personal growth. Adopted July, 2001.
AITP is . . .
California Southland AITP is just one of the 200+ chapters located in the U.S and Canada affiliated with
the National AITP headquartered in Park Ridge, Illinois. The AITP currently represents nearly 12,000 IS professionals along
with 5,000 student members. Members include IS managers, programming/systems designers, systems engineers,
sales/marketing managers, educators, consultants, researchers, and publishers. AITP is also:
- A pioneer in its field for the implementation of CIS curricula in secondary schools, two- and four-year colleges.
- A source of continuing education for IS professionals and the general public.
- An advisor to government and industry regarding new and existing legislative issues.
- A growing network of chapters and Special Interest Groups through which knowledge and ideas are freely exchanged.
- Opportunities to meet peers from the commercial, scientific, and educational sectors of the IS industry.
- Information Executive (formerly Inside DPMA), a monthly newspaper dealing with current industry events as well as
Chapter and Region news.
- Regular Chapter, Region, and Association sponsored seminars and conferences.
- Discounts on equipment, services, and publications through Member Entitlement Programs.
- Access to Resume-Link, an on-line job database service provider. AITP members can submit resume information
directly to the AITP Resume Referral Service, either by completing an on-line form or by including an ASCII,
Microsoft Word, or WordPerfect resume file.
- Access to EquiLink Online, a classified advertising database for new and used computers and related products.
Copyright © 1996-2014 California Southland AITP